Pourability Funnel and Bulk Density Cup
Pourability Funnels (funnel flow) and Bulk Density Cups. These Funnels are in compliance with ARM 2.1, ASTM D1895 Method A and ASTM 1895 Method B. The ARM and Method A kits are produced in aluminum. The Method B Funnel Kits are available in Aluminum, Hard Coat Aluminum and Stainless Steel. The ARM and Method A Funnels are Tested and Certified with our standard PE powder. The Bulk Density Cups are tested with water. This inexpensive test equipment is a must for all rotomolders. Improperly ground resin will not mold as expected. Flowability and Bulk Density Tests can be performed in less than five minutes.
ARM 2.1 International Standard
Pourability 10 mm funnel, stand, and Bulk Density Cup. This apparatus is in compliance with ARM 2.1. The Funnel Kits are available in aluminum and stainless steel. The Funnel is also available with a 9.5 mm opening to comply with ASTM B1895 Method A.
Other Funnels are available
- Flowability 10 mm opening with 100 ml Bulk Density Cup – ARM 2.1
- Pourability 9.5 mm opening w/100 ml Bulk Density Cup-ASTM D1895 Method A
- Funnel 33 mm opening w/100 ml Bulk Density Cup – ISO 60
- Funnel 2.54 cm opening w/ Bulk Density Cup – ASTM D1895 Method B both in Aluminum
- Funnel 2.54 cm opening w/ Bulk Density Cup – ASTM D1895 Method B funnel in Aluminum Hard Coated
- Funnel 2.54 cm opening w/ Bulk Density Cup – ASTM D1895 Method B both in Stainless Steel
- Bulk Density Cup (extra) 100 ml (cc) in Aluminum
- Funnels and Bulk Density Cups manufactured to your specifications