FORMULAS MADE EASY
Formulas Made Easy is a Windows® based system for creating and maintaining colorant and compounding formulas. After a formula is created, it is tracked from sales to production to delivery. Inventory is automatically updated including re-order notification. Production batch cards, material purchase orders and customer invoices are created by Formulas Made Easy. By sharing information through a password protected network, formulas, pricing and order status are instantly available to all appropriate departments. Formulas, pricing, customer lists are secure. Manual filing, lost formulas and mathematical errors are eliminated. By automating formula maintenance, Formulas Made Easy reduces labor costs, reduces errors, improves customer service and assists in maintaining ISO compliance. Formulas Made Easy is ideal for multiple plants or locations.
Formulas Made Easy integrates and automates all plant information with a high level of security. All information may be exchanged between up to 20 locations.
Formulas Made Easy Features:
- Formula generation and maintenance with required approval
- Formula revision tracking
- Formula costing in grams and pounds or 100 parts (100%)
- Quotation creation with formula pricing and future raw materials increase report
- Payables, open Purchase Orders and re-order notification reports
- Production Batch Card, Shop Order, and Extruder Sheet generation
- Production scheduling with reports
- Print Bar Codes and all Labels including chip, envelope, UPS and gaylord
- Inventory management, including allocation and min and max levels
- Packing slips and shipping instructions
- Customer invoicing with aged receivables report
- Sales history reports by customer, sales, customer code or salesperson
- Purchasing history report
- Material Safety Data Sheets are created from the data base automatically
Formulas Made Easy is ERP Software for Plastics. It is Color Management Software that is simple to use and extremely intuitive. FME is designed specifically for manufacturing colorants including Masterbatch, Concentrate, Dry Color and Liquid Colors. FME schedules all production equipment and lab functions including color matching.
FME is also available in a version for Plastics Compounders to maintain compounding formulas and their specifications, schedule extruders, mixers and pulverizers. FME Compounding performs all business functions for compounders, exactly like the colorant version, except for payroll and personnel records.
FME color formulation software was developed exclusively for the plastics colorant and plastics compounding industries.